This is the www.yasodan.com website. Yasodan is the trademark of MONARCH SPAIN SA headquartered in Zabaleta -9 28002 Madrid, Spain
In order to meet transparency, clarity and simplicity criteria, YASODAN informs the user that in case of any suggestions, questions or concerns about this Terms and Conditions you can contact us via email mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Click here)
In addition, Users are advised that the website could change the content and / or specific of our services, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
2. Privacy & Data
In case the user decide to contact other Website linked through this Website, YASODAN do not assume any liability arising from the relationship created between the user and the abovementioned website.
According to Law 34/2002 Services of the Information Society, and the Organic Law 15/1999 13th December, of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your email account is in our automated files, just in order to send only information about our activities. We also inform you that your data may be supplied to third parties. You can, at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or revocation of consent and cancel your personal data.
If you do not want to receive emails regarding our offers and promotions, please report us to the following email address: email@example.com (Click here)
3. Industrial & Intellectual Property
The user agrees that all content displayed on the Website and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs related to industrial and / or business matters are subject to our intellectual property rights. Therefore, the User agrees to not reproduce, copy, distribute or other publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping YASODAN undamaged in case of any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In any case the access to Website implies any waiver, license or transfer all or part of such rights, unless is expressly stated. The General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer to the User any right to use, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Site and / or its Content other than as expressly provided herein. Any other use of any rights will be subject to a prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by YASODAN or third owner of the rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes, and in general, any intellectual creation in this page, as well as the own page as a whole, such as multimedia artwork are protected with copyright by legislation on Intellectual Property. YASODAN holds the elements of the graphic design of the website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and other content of the Website and has the proper authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in a whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any system of information retrieval, in any form or by any means, unless you have prior authorization, writing, of that entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, ignore and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that might contain the contents. Users of this website agree to respect the rights and avoid any action that could damage, in any case reserving YASODAN the exercise whatever means or out legal actions in defense of its legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
4 User Obligations and Responsibilities of the Site
User agree to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the content and services, in accordance with: (i) the law applicable at the time; (Ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Site; (Iii) the moral and ethical generally accepted and (iv) public order.
- Provided all means and technical requirements needed to access the Website.
- Voluntarily provide accurate information to fill with your personal data forms contained in the Website and keep them updated, so that they respond, at all times, to the actual situation of the user. The User shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to YASODAN or third party, for the information provided.
The User will also refrain from:
- Access or attempt to access to our restricted areas of without fulfilling the conditions for such access.
- Cause damage to the hardware or software of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other capable of causing damage to the systems of YASODAN, its suppliers or third parties.
- Trying to access, use and / or manipulate data YASODAN, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing, copying, downloading content, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
- Remove, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying the rights YASODAN or third parties included in the content as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms which fit the contents.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain Website contents using means or procedures other than those, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found or, in general, those used on the Internet and do not pose a risk of damage or misuse of the website and / or content.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any kind of material that:
- Either way contrary, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other applicable law.
- Inducing, inciting or promoting criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, good customs generally accepted and the public order.
- Inducing, inciting or promoting actions, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts on sex, race, religion, creed, age or condition.
- Enter, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
- To induce unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite involvement in harmful to health and mental equilibrium dangerous, hazardous or.
- Any other matter protected by the legislation on intellectual property belonging to YASODAN or others without having been authorized the use envisaged.
- Any issue contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or image of individuals.
- Including any type of virus or program that prevents normal operation of the Website.
If we provide you with an access code in order to use services and / or content of the Website, you may use it diligently. The User is responsible for its custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer to others, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to these services and / or content by outsiders. Similarly, it is obliged to notify YASODAN any facts that may constitute a misuse of your password, as, without limitation, theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to immediate cancellation. While the User is not making the report above, YASODAN be released from any liability that may arise from misuse of your password, with its responsibility for any illegal use of contents and / or services of the Site for any unauthorized third party.
YASODAN not guarantee a continue access or correct viewing, downloading or use of the items and information contained on sites linked to this Site, and can be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control. YASODAN is not responsible for the decisions that might be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered through these Linked Sites. YASODAN may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the user if it detects that its use Website or any services offered on it is contrary to these Terms. YASODAN is not liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from use of the Website. You will be only responsible for removing and / or correct as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damage, provided once is notified. In particular there will never be liable for any damages that may arise, among others:
- Interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloading and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or any other causes beyond the control and / or knowledge of YASODAN .
- Unlawful interference with the use of malware of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Site.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions. YASODAN reserves the right to withhold all or part of any content or information on the Website.
YASODAN is not responsable for any damages of any kind that may result from the misuse of services and unrestricted use by Users of the Website. Also YASODAN is completely exonerated of any responsibility for content and information that may be received as a result of a wrongful or improper use of such services, the user may be claimed by YASODAN of damages caused.
The User shall defend, indemnify and hold YASODAN harmless against any damages, actions or demands resulting from your access to or use of the Website. Also, the User agrees to indemnify YASODAN against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers”, or similar tools used to gather or extract data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Site.
The User agrees not to reproduce the Website YASODAN and any of its contents and use of the hyperlinks without express written permission of YASODAN.
The Website may include links to other pages web managed by third parties, to facilitate the user procedures related to the services provided. YASODAN is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is in a position of guarantor and / or the party offering the services and / or information offered by third parties through third party links. So any claim related to the services provided through Websites linked will have to be addressed to the owners of such Websites.
Awarded User a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create links to home page the Site solely for private, noncommercial use. The web pages that include links to our Website (i) may not imply that YASODAN recommended this website or its services or products; (Ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with YASODAN or state that YASODAN has authorized the link or include trademarks, trade names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs YASODAN ; (Iii) may not contain content that could be distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public policy or unlawful; (Iv) may not link to any page of the Web different from the main page; (V) must bind to the home address of the Web page without allowing the web page containing the link play the Web page as part of your website or in one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any the pages of the Site. YASODAN may, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which immediately proceed to its elimination. YASODAN cannot control the information, content, products or services provided other web pages that have established links to the Website.
7 Duration and termination
Services provided through the Website are in principle indefinitely. However, YASODAN may terminate or suspend any of the services offered and / or provided at any time, always announcing possible termination or suspension of the service given.
8 Force Majeure
YASODAN is not responsible if any failure to provide services, whether it is due to prolonged power outages, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
9 Law and jurisdiction
By using the Website, you agree and accept these terms and conditions, It constitute the entire agreement between you and Yasodan and supersedes any prior agreements.
10 Update your details
If of the information provided to Yasodan change, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Click here)
11 Contact Us