This is the www.yasodan.com website. Yasodan is the trademark of MONARCH SPAIN SA headquartered in Zabaleta -9 28002 Madrid, Spain.
In accordance with the stipulations of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your email is in our automated files, only for information purposes about training and information activities promoted by us. We also inform you that your data is not, nor will be, in any case provided to third parties. You can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition or revocation of the consent and, where necessary, remove your personal data. If you do not want to receive emails of this type, kindly let us know to following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (Click here)
1 INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Yasodan may monitor visits to the website, in order principally, to ensure that is easy to navigate, identify the areas that are of particular interest to visitors and generally improve the website and services offered. The information Yasodan collects in this process will not identified you as an individual and it does not seek to identify individual visitors unless you they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on the website.
In some circumstances, Yasodan records can identify the companies visiting the website and Yasodan may use that information in managing its relationship with those organizations, for example, in considering how to develop the services that it offers. We may collect the following information from you regarding:
- Any business information that you submit such as your company name and / or trading name (contact person and position within the company, website address, type of business activity and number of employees) and your full professional address contact details and email addresses;
- The information you provide by filling in forms and submitting information by phone, mail, email, fax or Website. This includes information provided on registration, subscribing to any one of our services, through surveys, by posting material on the website or by requesting our services;
- If you contact us, whether through the Website or otherwise (for example, by mail, email, fax, phone, text message) we may keep a record of that correspondence. For example, if you submit an inquiry, a complaint or inform us of a problem with our service or Website, or otherwise liaise with our customer service, technical support or any other department of our company, we may keep such record;
- Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- If you use “work with Yasodan” facility and submit your CV, we will store this information
- The above information may include any personal information that relates and identifies you, including but not limited to, your name, address, email address, number phone and any other information collected from you as it sees fit. This information will be reflected in our computerized database.
2 HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may process this information for the purpose of:
- Informing you about services provided and events organized by Yasodan.
- Registration in our Private Area
- Customers, Suppliers, Distributors and Associates.
- Provide you with information about special features on the website or special services or products or information related to third parties we believe may be of your interest;
- Supply and customize our products and services;
- Providing access to all parts or features of our website or services;
- Communicating with you on any matter relating to the provision of services Yasodan;
- Informing you of any service provided by a third party that may be of interest to you;
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting you if necessary;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Contacting you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally important changes or developments to the Website;
- Notifying you about changes to our services;
- Carrying out market research campaigns;
- The improvement and development of our products, services or the website;;
- Ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
We may also use your personal information, or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about via email, mail or phone.
YASODAN not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services other than those referred to in this document.
If you prefer not to receive information or its selected third parties to use your data, you may contact us on the following e-mail email@example.com (Click here) at any time.
We may also collect this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring the use of the website and the Services and may provide such information to third parties. These statistics do not include information that can be used to identify you.
3 INFORMATION SECURITY
Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have implemented several security procedures regarding the website and electronic communications with us, as set forth in this policy.
Please note that communications over the Internet, such as emails / web mails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may be routed through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of World Wide Web / Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We believe we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of data) from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, destruction unlawful or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ information.
We may need to disclose your data, if required by law or when required by regulators or law enforcement agencies, which may use your data for regulatory purposes.
4 TO WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED?
- To our associates, customers, distributors and suppliers selected third parties who provide products or services that may be of interest or may be interested in your products or services. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it;
- To regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and / or enforcing our compliance with any regulatory rules/codes or where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
- To a competent authority in response to a valid, legal request required by the competent authority;
- Our employees;
- Where we or an affiliate of processing of data on our behalf, be required to do so by law;
- To third parties from whom you have chosen to receive information from marketing or any other information;
- To auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes;
- To prospective sellers or buyers of our business or any of our assets;
- To third party suppliers, distributors, customers or partners who can access your personal information in providing services to us (including, but not limited to IT support services).
Yasodan takes reasonable precautions to ensure that any personal information you provide will be used for the express purposes set forth in the present conditions in the development of their social purposes only. However, Internet is not a completely secure network and Yasodan cannot guarantee that such information cannot be intercepted by other third parties.
5 YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR ACCESS INFORMATION
You can write us at any time to correct any inaccuracies by contact to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org (Click here) .
We would appreciate it if you also provide us with a brief description of the information that you want or you want to be corrected (this helps us to more readily locate your data) .Will ask you a proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal data.
If the change in the purpose of processing your personal information, we will contact you as soon as possible and ask for your consent for new purposes if those new purposes related to a new additional purpose for processing, which does not is compatible or similar purpose originally specified.
8 THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF 1999
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing your approved, and the Law 34 / 2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, your personal data will be saved an automated file that is under the ownership and responsibility of Yasodan. This file is registered in the Spanish General Register of Data Protection Agency.
9 USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO OTHER WEB PAGES
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Websites even if you access a third party website using links from our Website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any questions.